Want to learn about the tools and training that will soon be available at Fountaindale Public Library? On February 26 at 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. you can see the innovative hardware and software you can use to tell your stories by creating media projects for school, business, family, or just for fun.
This virtual tour of Studio 300 will let you see what the space will offer so you can discover how to:
- Shoot and edit video
- Record and edit sound
- Compose, record, and mix music
- Draw, color, and animate images
- Take, restore, and enhance pictures
- Write, edit, and publish an e-book
- Collaborate with people in other locations
- And so much more!
Attend one of these two sessions and see the possibilities:
- February 26 at 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Limited space is available, so register early! Registration for the February 26 sessions opens on February 5.
Can’t wait to learn more about Studio 300? Watch this Sneak Peek video.