At Studio 300, you can create and print your own materials such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, and business cards! Apple Pages and Microsoft Word have built-in templates that make it quick and easy to customize layouts by replacing placeholder type and using drag-and-drop to swap out photos (see two Pages templates below). Studio 300 Mac computers also come equipped with the more powerful Adobe Creative Cloud software (formerly CS6) including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Although these heavy-hitters have a higher learning curve, they allow you to create illustrations and logos, manipulate photos, do more fine-tuning, manage large projects, and more.
Let Studio 300 help you create flyers to spread the word for your next garage sale, birthday party, barbecue, reunion, or movie night this summer!
Available for checkout at Fountaindale Public Library
- Adobe InDesign CS6 : classroom in a book 686.22544536 CRU CD-ROM
- iWork ’09 : the missing manual 006.786 IWORK CLA
- Office 2011 for Macintosh : the missing manual 005.5 OFFICE GRO
- White space is not your enemy 686.224 GOL
- Creative workshop : 80 challenges to sharpen your design skills 153.35 SHE
Lynda.com Video Tutorials
Available to watch for free in Studio 300