Looking for something fun and exciting to do this summer? Studio 300 has many ways to keep you cool during those steamy summer days. Here’s a quick list:
- Learn to play the guitar. You can checkout our electric (or bass) guitar and learn from a collection of how-to books or lessons in the GarageBand software. GarageBand even lets you follow along with a lesson and record it to track your progress.
- Transfer your VHS tapes to DVD, LPs to CD (or MP3), and scan pictures (and slides) into the computer (to print and share). We have several digital archiving programs coming up that will show you how to do this. Check out our calendar to register for these and other Studio 300 programs.
- Take the GoPro for a spin. This unique camera is perfect for catching the action of many summertime recreational activities. Read about it here.
- Capture your memories. Learn how to shoot great video and pictures and post your work online for all your friends, family and co-workers to see.
- Not going anywhere this summer? Check out our Green Screen Vacations instead.
This is only a sampling of the kinds of fun, rewarding digital media projects that you can create with the resources at Studio 300. Stop by or give us a call to discuss the possibilities. We hope to see you soon.