Use the resources at Studio 300 to make a video that promotes your business, service, event, cause, or something else. You can checkout video cameras, microphones, and tripods for working outside of the library. Or you can use the video production rooms to make your project right in Studio 300.
Our iMac computers have the latest editing software so you can give your video all the finishing touches – titles, music, and more! You even have free access to stock video, audio, music, and graphics content. Of course, our staff will offer assistance by answering questions and pointing you to free resources that can ensure your video is a success.
Stuck on an idea? Here are a few different approaches you might consider for your promotional video. All were produced by Studio 300 staff using the same resources that are available to our patrons. Check them out:
Notes on the clips:
- Summer Adventure used Comic Life 2 and After Effects.
- Passport to Success used After Effects and Premiere Pro with the voice-over recorded in Studio 300.
- Lincoln used iMovie, After Effects, and Premiere Pro with ALA-supplied graphics and stock music from AudioBlocks.
- Passport Career Track used an AC-160 camera, Premiere Pro, voice-over recorded in Studio 300, and stock music from AudioBlocks.
- Studio 300 Adventure used an iMovie Trailer template with footage from an AC-160 camera. (One clip used stock footage from VideoBlocks with a little help from After Effects).
- Studio 300 Sneak Peek used stock footage from Digital Juice and the Prelinger Archives. This was made before Studio 300 opened, so other resources were used at the time.