Write your novel in 30 days! How? Other writers-people just like you!-from around the globe do just that as part of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).
The official event begins in November, but this April you may dip your toe into the waters with a lighter “writer’s retreat” known as Camp NaNoWriMo right here at Fountaindale Public Library.
- Launch: Tuesday, March 29, 7:00 p.m.
- Learn about the event and commit to your writing project.
- Check-in: Wednesday, April 13, 7:00 p.m.
- Get encouragement along the way.
- Wrap-up: Monday, May 2, 7:00 p.m.
- Celebrate when you finish and win.
BTW: Fountaindale Public Library will be hosting the November NaNoWriMo event, too. Sign-up for this Spring “taste” and see where your writing might take you. Then, get ready for the Fall!