The Maker Lab at Studio 300 has the Power Press Heat Press available for your heat transfer vinyl project. The 15-by-15-inch industrial-quality digital heat press includes Teflon on the heat platen. This heat press is compact and is an upward-opening model. Ideal for applying transfers, letters, numbers, and images on t-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ID badges, ceramic tiles, and other items. Here are the details:
- LCD Control Board: Fully digital temperature and time control.
- Special Thickened Aluminum Heating Plate for even and stable temperature over the entire heating plate.
- Teflon Coated Heating Plate. No need for coated sheets. Harmless to the cloth, convenient to clean, and provide attractive appearance.
- Signal Indicator beeps when transfer it over.
- Plate pressure is easily adjusted to accommodate different materials.
- Integrated electric control system for accurate heat adjustments.
Stop by and check it out. Studio 300 staff will be on hand to answer questions and help you with your project during open shop hours: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-8 p.m. and Wednesdays 10 a.m. to Noon.
Here are examples from a recent Studio 300 program where patrons applied designs to their own t-shirts.