Welcome to the blog for Fountaindale Public Library’s Studio 300.
This blog showcases the latest Studio 300 news, technology, and how-to information so that you can get more from the tools, space, and staff at Studio 300. We also hope to showcase the media content created by you in Studio 300 and share that here.
What can you DO in Studio 300?
- Shoot and edit video
- Record and edit sound
- Compose, record, and mix music
- Draw, color, and animate images
- Take, restore, and enhance pictures
- Write, edit, publish to print, web, and e-books
- Collaborate with people in other locations
- And so much more!
If you want to know more about Studio 300, please contact us at (630) 685-4260.
Or use the handy form below: