Welcome to the Fountaindale Public Library Studio 300 blog
This blog showcases the latest Studio 300 news, technology, and how-to information so you can get more from the equipment, software, creative spaces, and staff at Studio 300. We also showcase and share the digital media content created by you, our patrons, in Studio 300.
What can you DO in Studio 300?
- Shoot and edit video
- Record and edit sound
- Compose, record, and mix music
- Draw, color, and animate images
- Take, restore, and enhance pictures
- Digitize analog media into digital formats
- Write, edit, publish to print, web, and e-books
- Collaborate with people in other locations
- And so much more!
If you want to know more about Studio 300, please contact us at (630) 685-4260.
Or use the handy form below: