Will Yoda make a cameo in Star Wars 7? In a few days we will know for sure. Meanwhile, enjoy this Star Wars trivia:
- While filming the lightsaber fight scenes, Ewan McGregor kept getting carried away and making the sounds of the weapon himself, which had to be removed in post-production.
- Tupac Shakur auditioned for the role of Mace Windu.
- An early draft of the Star Wars saga began with “This is the story of Mace Windu, a revered Jedi-bendu of Opuchi who was related to Usby C.J. Thape, a padawan learner of the famed Jedi.” It wasn’t until Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace that Mace Windu and Padawans first made an appearance.
- The waterfalls cascading around the capital city of Naboo was actually salt.
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones was labelled as “Cue Ball” when it shipped to theaters.
- The cow-like creature seen grazing in the fields behind Anakin and Padmé in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones can be seen again as an asteroid later in the film.
Be sure to join us for our Star Wars Celebration. Check out this sneak peek video: